Monday 19 July 2010

Memory of An Elephant


I’m always calling or emailing or texting the Ballards to tell them how amazing Tiesto is and how much I love him! How well behaved he is and on and on and on. So I always get excited about the opportunity to show them how good he is doing. Hilariously, this never happens. Every time he sees any of the Ballards and/or their Corsos the gig is up and he goes puppy crazy! It doesn’t matter if he is in his prong collar or not, his Gentle Leader or not. I’m pretty sure I could have him in a doggy straight jacket, if there is such a thing, and he would still go crazy for them. So today I gave up on ever showing them how amazing he is in real life. I am instead going to have my husband video him on my Flip in all his glory and then I can show them the video!


If anyone ever asks you how good a Corso’s memory is, tell them it is like an elephant, they never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment