Saturday 1 May 2010

Funny Day

Tiesto was thinking this evening,
"Pupdate 001.1 Today was train well, but a bit stubbornly.  Test mommy to make sure that ALL the boundaries she put into place from the first day still hold.  Yep, crocs are still off limits, still can't play with Joshua's toys, I still have to wait for him to throw my ball.  I still can't use my teeth to play with either of them. I still can't chew on Daddy's slippers and funny enough, I STILL have to practice all that Puppy Kindergarten stuff! Sigh, I thought for sure she was going to break if I just wore her down. Tomorrow must try to kill the noise and light machine mommy called a TV.  Have to destroy more of the round floaty objects that come out of the machine mommy wields."

Mommy was thinking this evening,
"Whew, what a day! Baby sick, puppy testing . . .awww but the Baby Signs movie was nice with Joshua practicing all the baby signs and Tiesto chewing his toy at our feet staring at the TV as if he were plotting on it and wasn't it great how Joshua laughed watching Tiesto race like a crazy man after the bubbles! Great day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment